Monday, June 11, 2012

Dear Family,

IT IS SO COLD!!! i dont think it was ever this cold last year. I have
never, in my entire life, used a scarf and i rarely ever used a beeny.
Now they are both esencial (and i actually really like the scarf...its
nice). And than its all about two socks, gloves, and long johns
underneath.

It is harder to work every day. The sun is going down at 6, which
makes it hard to do contacts. My comp had a good point the other day.
We stop by at ten and they get mad cuz they are sleeping(they sleep
in), we pass by at 3 to 5 and they get mad again cuz they are
sleeping(the siesta) and we pass by at 6 to 9 and they get mad cuz
they are sleeping(cuz it is so cold that most people just go to bed
uber early). There is no pleasing these people :)

The work is going really well. We had quite a few people in church
yesterday. Antonela and Nicol (two girls we have been trying to get
forever but we have not had much luck til now) are getting baptized
this saturday, than monica who is a super cool investigator will get
baptized the next week (she is already thru mosiah....) and than we
will try for gonzalo and his nephew the following week. They all came
to church this week and it really could be some baptizing every week.
should be fun.

We are having tons of fun here. I love this area and this house. We
are gonna make some tacos today. Someone gave us an avocado which you
dont see here much...so we re making some guac :)

I think that is about all. I am loving life and the mission. No
complaints. I love you all lots. Thank you for writing.

Love Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment