Hello Family!!!!
How is everyone doing. (i am not sure why some keyboards just do not
have the question mark...sorry) I am doing great. Another quick week
went by here in trinidad. We did lots of contacts and have found some
good investigators, but we still needs lots more. The ward loves us
(loves all missionaries) and help us a lot. There are lots of people
that actually speak english here too and that is always fun.
I can t believe Kayla is home already! that went by fast. I remember
her farewell and all that fiasco. It seems not too long ago.
It has been incredibly hot here! like incredible. i have never sweat
so much. Every night, i look at my little thermameter thingy and it is
more than 95 degrees, TO GO TO BED! crazy. we have the little fans
working all night. I put my thermameter on my bed where the sun comes
in in the morning. do you know how hot it was, more than 120 degrees!
i think the city is in an alert yellow or something. and yes it shows,
no one is outside til about 6 30 or 7. They just sleep thru the hot
part of the day, which is smart. i think we should start tracting from
7 at night to 3 in the morning. it wouldnt be that bad :)ç
Alright, i really cant think of more things to put. I got stars letter
and it had lots of funny pictures. i especially liked the one where
all three kids are sitting on gregs lap to watch cartoons...but greg
is the only one watching them....its alright gregory.
Thank you for writing everyone, i enjoyed all the emails. love you lots
love elder christensen
No comments:
Post a Comment